- Porcelain and ceramic products are fired at high temperatures, and hence occasionally, there are color unevenness, black and white, small spots of impurities, fine bumps, and other phenomena. We seek your understanding for these minor imperfections and do let us know if you want to learn more by sending us a message.
- You can remove some mild stains with lemon juice and vinegar.
- Do not place this product directly on an open flame to avoid damage or deformation.
- Sharp scraping will inevitably leave marks and affect the appearance
- To maintain the gold pattern of the product, do not put the product in the dishwasher, microwave, sterilizer, and oven.
NOTE:Note: Your items are carefully packaged to avoid breakage during delivery, don't hesitate to get in touch with us if your product is delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, etc.). We will arrange a free exchange at no added cost upon a photo or video proof.